Thursday, August 24, 2006
Hey all Guitar Symphony-ers! =D
(...Okay, I think we'll have to coin some new term to address ourselves, that one I just typed is too much of a mouthful. =_= How about Symphos? Phonies? Heheh! =P)
Anyway... Yup, we've just had a very draining (and demoralising) practice session on Wednesday with Mr Liauw. I guess some of us might be feeling disappointed or discouraged, but don't be! =) We still have another 2 weeks or so to go before the concert; we still have sufficient time to practice together until we meet the standards! Don't give up just yet!
As a batch, we've already passed our first hurdle together (that's Aurora X =P) so there's no reason why we can't pass this one. This time, it only seems like a bigger challenge because it's a public concert outside of our beloved TJC homeground. But it doesn't really matter who we're playing to, as long as WE'RE PLAYING TOGETHER! =D
So everybody jiayou and piah extra hard together okay! =D We'll leave the TJC Guitar Symphony mark burning there! =D
Love, Janice.
pureGUITARISTS. :)