Saturday, August 05, 2006

Leo Club Investiture

As we all know, the Leo Club recently invited us to help out and perform at their 2006 Investiture.. =D Winne's group performed (Colours Of The Wind), Huixian's group did ushering and our very kind Andy, Eugene Chong and Sebastian helped out with the saikang-ing... The Leo Club EXCO extends their heartfelt gratitude! =D Great job everyone! *applauds*

Though ushering and stuff like that are stuff that we seldom do in Guitar, I think it was a pretty fun experience in all.. At least we did something together that didn't actually really involve guitars for once. =P I think this will be an event that I shall remember for a long long loooong more time to come.. Haha.. and we even got to kope some food! =D

******

Yupp and today we all heard the 2005 SYF pieces.. I know they sound extremely scary and intimidating, and maybe some of us are already having doubts about whether we can attain such high standards by next year.. But we must remember, that our seniors started out just like us, but still they did it in the end. So we can do it too! =D Let's work hard together for the next year or so okay!

I never thought I'd be quoting Mr Liauw here, but yes, "TOGETHERNESS IS THE KEY"!!! =D

<3janice





pureGUITARISTS. :)






LINKS
friendster
photobucket
shutterfly
online forum


BATCH 2007-2008
blog

BATCH 2006-2007
amelia
andy
audrey
cherylene
christine
chui laam
desmond
dimira
eileen
elaine
eugene chong
eugene lim
genevieve
hazel
hui lin
hui chan
hui xian
janice
jeffrey
jia hui
jia xian
jia xin
jin chaw
joanne
khoon hiang
mei hsin
michelle ong
nicholas
qi hui
sebastian
sherlyn
shi ning
vanessa
verena
wilson
winne
yan jun
yikka
yin teen
zelcy
zhuang shu


HISTORY
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
May 2008


TJC Guitar Club (:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com