As the counter says... only about 7 days left to JUDGEMENT DAY! =(
Whatever we expect to get, want to get, or know we will get-- we must still do our best. So we won't let the college down, let our seniors down, and most importantly... let ourselves down. =) Like I told the Year1s a while back... as guitarists, we must always take pride in playing well. But as TJ GUITARISTS, we must always play OUR BEST. =D
I know this week has been a crazy week (and next week will probably be just about the same) but... we must PERSEVERE! =D We are only given one shot-- a single 8-minute performance on the 19th April to display the results of our hard work the past 5 months. Incredible, right? It's gonna be over just like that before we even know it... But I'm sure it will be a 8 minutes that we'll all remember for a long long time to come. =)
TJ GUITAR FOREVER! =D
-Janice
P.S: a funky video to entertain you guys before SYF, HAHA =P It may take a while to load, but trust me, it's definitely worth watching!!!