Monday, June 11, 2007
LOVE FROM EXCO 2006-2007Hey guys!
I know all of us are going to be very disappointed by this piece of sad news, but it appears we have not been invited to the SYF Closing Ceremony at all. The lucky guitar ensemble which got this honour appears to be Tampines Junior College. Well, congrats to them. =)
To be perfectly honest, as soon as I heard the news myself, I just felt damn sad for all of us. But then I thought about it, and realised that... as I've said before, whether or not we get this honour of performing at the Esplanade, we will still know deep in our hearts that we are the best. =) Don't worry, there are still plenty of chances for our batch to reunite once more! (maybe at Aurora XII?) Keep your heads up, guys! =DAnyway, sad news aside, what I really wanted to say to everyone was: THANK YOU. The Guitar Club EXCO of 2006-2007 would not have been successful at all without the support of a brilliant, committed, dedicated and absolutely-loving batch of guitarists. I know I don't say it enough, but I really appreciate everything that everyone has ever done to help and support the EXCO in the past year.
When we first started out on Aurora X and on the Guitar Festival last year, I know our entire batch often felt discouraged because we didn't ever seem to get enough recognition for all the hard work we put in. But things changed as we started out on SYF 2007 and on our baby Aurora XI.. our hard work finally started to pay off! =D The amount of passion, dedication, perseverance, teamwork and commitment displayed by all of us during those trying times really touched me deeply.. =)
All I can say is, our batch has really grown up together since we joined TJGuitar. Now that our Guitar term has ended, we may be going seperate ways for a while... But as Dimira says, you can never really leave TJGuitar. =P Whatever happens after this, I'm just already damn proud of us! All the best to everyone for JCTs, we must have another batch gathering soon k! Cos I'm missing all of us like crazy. T_T
P.S: Eugene, Mei Hsin, Hui Lin and Joanne.. I'm sad to step down without you guys, but I'm also darn glad for you that you get another beautiful term in TJGuitar! Cheers!=)
Your loving ex-President,
Janice =DHello all, It has really been a great joy to be able to serve Guitar Club with all of you. Just want to say a big Thank You to everyone in Guitar Club, because without any one of you, Guitar Club (2007's batch) wouldn't have been such a fulfilling one. From last year's performance at Far East, to SYF, to Aurora XI...I feel so touched by everyone's enthusiasm to help, to bring Guitar Club to greater heights. I certainly believe that we've all made a difference in each other's lives and TJC Guitar Club will never be the same again! :)
Loads of thanks,
Chui Laam.firstly i would like to say a BIG thank you to everyone of u! we will seriously not get to so far without all of yr support. from the day we step up to those days with super long SYF prac, sore and painful fingers, aching muscles from the music stands, foot tools and timpani and finally to our best concert ever that we all had make it possible. I mean it had been a really great experience with every single one of you and all these memories will definitely stay with me forever. :)
Now, i really missed guitar pracs already. What i could say is that everyone of you have been very supportive and encouraging to the exco. Without u all, i can't imagine how we can manage the stuff at hand. Lastly, all the best for everything ahead and let's have a outing soon with 100% attendance, k? haha. jia you for jct!
-Jiahuihey pple, our 1 1/2 years in tj guitar just flew past us like that... i will never forget all those memories we had together like the scary night games,crazy syf practices and of course aurora XI!!!! well, just want to thank everyone of you, putting in efforts to practise at home and turning up for extra practices without any complaints... all these efforts from you pple really made the SI's job much easier to handle!! meanwhile, jiayou for the upcoming exams!
-WinneHey friends! It's been a short time of 1 year but it feels like its been a really long road! I remember when i first joined guitar, i would feel SO SIAN and PMS-ish every wednesday and friday. haha! yeah and i eventually quit. but even then when i didnt really know you girls and guys really well, i really missed you all. so i joined again. heh heh.. one of the bestest choices i made in my entire life. i'm glad things turned out the way they are - Gold with Honours and a smashing concert and all the other dingdings here and there! and its because of all of you! we, who worked hard and worked alongside each other. all the things that make days slogging in TJ worthwhile. thanks for the memories!
- loving us always,
Hui Xian!
i cant believe a year passes so quickly. it's time we as the exco step down. it's been a year full of hardship challenges perseversance but most importantly teamwork and joy. our batch gone through a lot. from the first outdoor performance at fareast to the syf gold with honours and finally our very own bashing concert. just wanna say a BIGBIG THANK YOU to everyone of you. the exco couldn't have make it pass all the hurdles without your endless support. and thanks for all that you have given. all the wonderful memories and warm encouragements. they really mean alot to us. THANK ALOTPEEPS!!! x') and jiayou for JCT and ALEVELS!!!
we will make it de just like we always do. x')
-with lots of thankyous,
Jiaxian
AHHHH... one and a half year passed.. OMG!! its like so scary haha..
this one and a half year has been a happening one as our batch is the syfbatch..I had many wonderful memories in guitar, made many friends.. Thiswill stick to me for all my life. We went through a lot together.. so manypractices during the syf period. We persevered and our efforts paid off!! We knew it when the announcer annouced Gold With Honours.. it was such aunforgetable moment. The concert was also a success and all these wont besuccessful without YOU PPL!! LUV YOU ALL!! Hope everyone had fun too! hee =)Everyone makes a difference to guitar club. Thanks for being so supportivein guitar, enabling the exco to do their stuff more smoothly..
i want to say a BIG THANK YOU TO U ALL!! Lots of thanks..Jia you for JCTS! =)
-Zhuang Shu
Times really flies and it's already time for us to step down. Really misses the fun time we have together, especially during all the intensive SYF practices. Just want to take this time to say a big thank you to you all. Without all ur help and support, especially the sai kang warriors, our job wont be made an easy one. Thank you so much. Last but not least good luck for your upcoming JCT and not forgetting ALEVEL. We are in this together and i am sure we can do it if we work hard for it.
Jia You Orh....
Love,
Yikka =)
It's unbelievable that it has been more than 1 year we play guitar together. but i m sure that this year is the most fulfilling one for all of us. We succeeded in SYF, College Day and Our dearest concert, Aurora XI. It couldn't have happened without your support. I would like to express my deepest gratitude to the guys who have been doing the Saigang work with me. It is not a nice thing to do, but i am very touched that u r willing to do it for the club. I believe our batch will always be remembered. I couldn't sleep and stop smiling after Aurora XI because it was very successful. I will always remember every single moment we have shared together. One year may be short but the friendship we have fostered will remain forever.
Again I would like to say a big THANK YOU!
Wilson
pureGUITARISTS. :)